Sunday 11 July 2010

Slideshare

Kirsty has asked us to think about several things whilst exploring Slideshare - here are my thoughts so far...

I started off by searching for 23 Things Cambridge and found the following presentation from lettylib:
I also searched 'library inductions' to see what other libraries do to promote their services (see simoneokolo & sshlibrary), as well as more specific resources such as WOS & Scopus (see Gali Halevi for a comparison of both databases) which we promote to Education students.

I'll keep Slideshare in mind when we come to writing our presentations for new students this Michaelmas Term as I'm sure we will find some inspiration over the summer!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really useful presentation and one we probably should have watched before the start of Cam23!

    ReplyDelete