Saturday 31 July 2010

Zotero

I did a search on the universal catalogue for Saxon history and added some of the results to my folder in Zotero. I also did the same search in JSTOR and Google Scholar and here are the results in my folder:

Zotero is taught by Faculty academic staff within research skills sessions and to date the Library hasn't been involved in running sessions or providing documentation for readers. We occasionally receive enquiries about it, and if they are not able to find information on their CamTools sites, then we would direct them to information available on the UL Library Toolbox.

I enjoyed this Thing! At least I have had hands on experience with it and if I do receive any enquiries from research students, I can talk about it with confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment